- We have a little blow up bed for him that he sleeps on at Grandma's house sometimes and one day my mom said to him (jokingly), "Hey, Clay, is that your crib?" He replied, "Actually, Mauny, that's my bed." (By the way, he calls my Mom Mauny.)
- We were at a minor league baseball game and I took him to one of those family restrooms with me. I guess he was used to those big restrooms with 20 stalls in them because when we walked in he said, "Wow! This is AWESOME! Wow!!" I personally have never uttered those words in a public restroom.
- Clay just sat down on my lap and asked me what I was doing. I told him I was writing about him and he said, "Huuuuuhhhh???? Meeeeeee???? Wooooowwwww!!!" "Let me write my name for you."
There are many more examples of his extreme cuteness that I'm sure I'll think of once I log off and move on to something else. Oh well! By the way, Tyler just fell asleep on my bed. I guess missing those naps now that he's in Kindergarten is starting to show. I guess I'd better go carry the big lug to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment