Thursday, August 7, 2008

I wish I was like Rabbit....

This morning the kids were watching "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" (that's the newest incarnation of Winnie the Pooh for those of you who don't have toddlers) and I was thinking about how organized Rabbit is. His garden is well-maintained, his house is spotless and he knows exactly where everything is. He never has to say "Oh, bother" like Eeyore and he never has to go on a long hunt for his honey pots like Pooh. He's not shy like Piglet or way too hyper like Tigger. He IS a little bit of a grouch, but since I am too I won't hold that against him. Since we came back from vacation (future blog, I promise!) I've had this fever to clean and organize my house. Since it already looked like a tornado came through, this is alot easier said than done. So now my house looks like TWO tornados went through and I'm not exactly sure what all I've accomplished. Tropical storm Tyler and tropical storm Clayton have also done some damage of their own in the living room. This place is an unnatural disaster.





1 comment:

Nicki Perry said...

I don't think you're a grouch. I love you. I think your next vacation needs to be to Tennessee. Miss you and the boys so much.