Thursday, July 31, 2008

Motel Room Blues

Here's a little song for you, please sing it in your head (or out loud if you please) in the style of a blues song. The duh-duhs are the guitar part. Enjoy!!

Duh-duh-duh-DUH.
I'm sittin' in the motel..
Duh-duh-duh-DUH.
And I got me some blues...
Duh-duh-duh-DUH.
The boys need to take a nap,
Duh-duh-duh-DUH.
But that means I'm stuck here too...
Duh-duh-duh-DUH.
Wish I could go visit
Duh-duh-duh-DUH.
My lovely family...
But I went and had these children, and they won't stop bothering me!
Ohhhhhh!!!!I got the blues,
I got these stinky old motel room blues.
Since I'm stuck here anyway,
I might as well have a nap too!
Duh duh-duh duh-duh duh-duh duh-duh dududuuuuuuuhhhhhh!!!!!

1 comment:

Marytoo said...

Darn, that's a bummer. That's the trouble with kids. Once you're the mom, you're never not the mom, and what they need is always more important than what you want/need! But then...a nap is nothing to turn up your nose at.